Why this blog

There have been so many occasions in the past when I have had a profound learning experience while working with my clients or in training workshops. I always treasured these learning or knowledge more than that I gathered in classrooms or through books. Not that I don't read books or don't consider the wisdom compiled in those books. But when the same knowledge gathered from various books got tested live in front of my own eyes, a different level of understanding replaced the previous knowledge. It is a state of understanding where I could adapt the knowledge suiting the context, when I could develop a corollary or extend the knowledge to fulfil the desired objective or implement an idea. Awareness and application of these corollaries or extensions of the basic knowledge gives us our today's identity and brings out our signature style.

This blog would serve two objectives - to document all the empirical knowledge and to share the special knowledge with all those discerning seekers who could further the use and growth  of knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simplicity and Speed in Implementation Improves Profitability

Do business owners really love their organisations?

Micromanaging Managers - Impact on Performance